- Trip Summary
- Similar Tours
- Departures from main US airports.
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- First class hotel accommodations
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Transportation shown in itinerary
Departures from main US airports.
International flights: US - Dubai, Malé - US.
International flight: Dubai - Istanbul, Istanbul - Malé.
10 nights accommodation in Superior category hotels.
3 breakfasts and 1 dinner in Dubai, 3 breakfasts in Turkey and All-Inclusive in the Maldives.
Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle in Dubai and Turkey, and by speedboat in the Maldives.
Visits and entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary with an English-speaking guide.
All air taxes and fuel surcharge.
Garden Room in the Maldives.
4x4 Excursion in Dubai Desert.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12
- Day 13
- Day 14
Arrive at your US departure airport ready to check-in for a flight* to the luxurious city of Dubai. Night on board.
* If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Arrive in Dubai and transfer to the hotel.* The remainder of the day is free to discover this modern Emirati metropolis at your leisure. We recommend visiting the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and a symbol of the city of 828 meters and 160 floors. Since its inauguration in 2010, it offers the best views of the desert and the city. Underneath is the largest shopping center in the world, the Dubai Mall where 1200 stores of all kinds are located. A shopping paradise! Overnight stay in Dubai.
* You will have the option to add early check-in on arrival in Dubai (before 3:00 p.m.) in the next step of the booking process.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the morning at your leisure, exploring the old town or sunning yourself on Dubai's idyllic beaches. We recommend an optional excursion to explore the older parts of the city.* At dusk, take an exciting 4x4 excursion to the desert. Pass through camel farms and spectacular desert landscapes, as the sand dunes are illuminated at sunset until arriving at a traditional camp. Here, enjoy a delicious barbeque dinner under the stars with traditional entertainment including Belly Dancing,* waterpipes and camel rides. Return to the hotel and overnight stay in Dubai. (B,D)
* Optional Half-Day Classic Dubai Tour: Visit the Bastakia neighbourhood, home to old merchant houses and cafes, and learn about Dubai's history with included entrance to the Dubai Museum. Take a traditional river taxi, known as an 'Abra' across Dubai Creek to the aromatic souks of Old Dubai, filled with stalls selling exotic spices and golden wares. Lunch at a local restaurant is included. Please note: this optional excursion operates on Friday afternoons and Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday mornings only.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure, enjoying a shopping spree in Dubai's fabulous malls or relaxing at your leisure on the beach. We recommend an optional tour of the city's modern attractions.* Overnight stay in Dubai. (B)
* Optional Half-Day Modern Dubai Tour: Visit the most emblematic sights in the city including the Jumeirah Mosque and the Burj Al Arab, the world's most luxurious hotel. Travel to the man-made palm-shaped island of Palm Jumeirah to see the amazing Atlantis Hotel before heading back to the city on the monorail. Afterwards, explore glittering Dubai Marina, the Mall of Emirates, to see the impressive Ski Dubai, and the jaw-dropping Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Please note: this optional excursion operates on Mondays and Fridays only.
Dubai - Istanbul
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the day exploring the city at your leisure. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport to board your flight to Istanbul. Arrive in the bustling melting-pot of Istanbul, once the capital of Turkey and a city of immense history, wonderful culture, and delicious cuisine. Transfer to your hotel, get settled in, and, if time allows, enjoy the remainder of the day at your leisure exploring this historic, lively city. Overnight stay in Istanbul. (B)
* You will have the option to add late check-out in Dubai in the next step of the booking process.
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at your leisure. Set yourself to off discover its most emblematic sights and monuments. You can begin at the Hippodrome of Constantine, to explore the relics of what was once the centre of mighty Constantinople during Byzantine times, including the Obelisk of Theodosius, brought from Egypt to Constantinople in the 4th-century. You can follow to Hagia Sophia Museum, which has served as both a Greek Orthodox Cathedral and an imperial mosque over the centuries. Continue to Istanbul's most iconic landmark: the Blue Mosque, dating from the 17th-century and well-known for the hand-painted blue tiles of its interior. Overnight stay in Istanbul. (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Free time to explore the city. You can head to the Egyptian Spice Bazaar this morning to enjoy the diverse aromas and maybe spend the afternoon enjoying a laid-back Bosphorus Cruise, where you can admire the eclectic architecture of the city as you travel between Europe and Asia, watching the palaces of the Ottomans, Dolmabachce and Beylerbeyi pass by you. Overnight in Istanbul. (B)
Istanbul - Night on board
Breakfast at the hotel. It's time to bring your adventure to the next step: The Maldives! At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for a flight to Malé. Night on board. (B)
Touch down in Malé, the capital of the Maldives. From here, take an exciting speedboat transfer to your resort, situated on an island in the pristine Indian Ocean. Arrive, get settled in, and begin your All-inclusive stay. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
All-inclusive. Enjoy a day at your leisure in the Maldives, soaking up the breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean from the comforts of a white-sand beach or exploring the abundant sea life on a snorkeling excursion. The facilities at the resort are there to make your stay as blissful as possible, so make the most of them as you begin to unwind from the stresses of daily life. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
All-inclusive. Enjoy the day at your leisure. We recommend a diving excursion, whether you're a first-timer or already accustomed to the underwater world. The Maldives is considered one of the world's best diving destinations as the waters surrounding its atolls are inhabited by thousands of species of whales, dolphins, turtles and fish, so don't miss out on the opportunity to explore for yourself. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
All-inclusive. Enjoy your final day in the Maldives at your leisure. Make the most of your last moments in paradise by exploring the island and finding the most perfect stretch of beach in which to contemplate the picture-perfect ocean views. Arrange a romantic meal or enjoy the resort entertainment to bring a memorable close to your idyllic escape. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
Maldives - Night on board
Arrive in the US and end your trip.