- Trip Summary
- Similar Tours
- Departures from main US airports.
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- First class hotel accommodations
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Transportation shown in itinerary
Departures from main US airports.
International flights: US - Dubai, Istanbul - US.
Internal flights: Dubai - Istanbul, Istanbul - Cappadocia, Cappadocia - Izmir, Denizli - Istanbul.
10 nights hotel accommodation in Superior and Luxury category hotels.
10 breakfasts and 8 dinners.
Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles.
Visits and entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary with an English-speaking guide.
All air taxes and fuel surcharge.
Cruise along the Bosphorus.
Cave hotel in Cappadocia.
4x4 Excursion in Dubai Desert.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12
Arrive at your US departure airport ready to check-in for a flight* to the luxurious city of Dubai. Night on board.
* If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Arrive in Dubai and transfer to the hotel.* The remainder of the day is free to discover this modern Emirati metropolis at your leisure. We recommend visiting the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and a symbol of the city of 828 meters and 160 floors. Since its inauguration in 2010, it offers the best views of the desert and the city. Underneath is the largest shopping center in the world, the Dubai Mall where 1200 stores of all kinds are located. A shopping paradise! Overnight stay in Dubai.
* You will have the option to add early check-in on arrival in Dubai (before 3:00 p.m.) in the next step of the booking process.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the morning at your leisure, exploring the old town or sunning yourself on Dubai's idyllic beaches. We recommend an optional excursion to explore the older parts of the city.* At dusk, take an exciting 4x4 excursion to the desert. Pass through camel farms and spectacular desert landscapes, as the sand dunes are illuminated at sunset until arriving at a traditional camp. Here, enjoy a delicious barbeque dinner under the stars with traditional entertainment including Belly Dancing,* waterpipes and camel rides. Return to the hotel and overnight stay in Dubai. (B,D)
* Optional Half-Day Classic Dubai Tour: Visit the Bastakia neighbourhood, home to old merchant houses and cafes, and learn about Dubai's history with included entrance to the Dubai Museum. Take a traditional river taxi, known as an 'Abra' across Dubai Creek to the aromatic souks of Old Dubai, filled with stalls selling exotic spices and golden wares. Lunch at a local restaurant is included. Please note: this optional excursion operates on Friday afternoons and Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday mornings only.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure, enjoying a shopping spree in Dubai's fabulous malls or relaxing at your leisure on the beach. We recommend an optional tour of the city's modern attractions.* Overnight stay in Dubai. (B)
* Optional Half-Day Modern Dubai Tour: Visit the most emblematic sights in the city including the Jumeirah Mosque and the Burj Al Arab, the world's most luxurious hotel. Travel to the man-made palm-shaped island of Palm Jumeirah to see the amazing Atlantis Hotel before heading back to the city on the monorail. Afterwards, explore glittering Dubai Marina, the Mall of Emirates, to see the impressive Ski Dubai, and the jaw-dropping Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Please note: this optional excursion operates on Mondays and Fridays only.
Dubai - Istanbul
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the day exploring the city at your leisure. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport to board your flight to Istanbul. Arrive in the bustling melting-pot of Istanbul, once the capital of Turkey and a city of immense history, wonderful culture and delicious cuisine. Transfer to your hotel, get settled and, if time allows, enjoy the remainder of the day at your leisure exploring this historic, lively city. Dinner and overnight stay in Istanbul. (B,D)
* You will have the option to add late check-out in Dubai in the next step of the booking process.
Breakfast at the hotel. This morning, set off on a half-day tour of Istanbul to discover it's most emblematic sights and monuments. Begin at the Hippodrome of Constantine, to explore the relics of what was once the centre of mighty Constantinople during Byzantine times, including the Obelisk of Theodosius, brought from Egypt to Constantinople in the 4th-century. Afterwards, it's time to visit the magnificent Hagia Sophia Museum, which has served as both a Greek Orthodox Cathedral and an imperial mosque over the centuries. End the tour at Istanbul's most iconic landmark: the Blue Mosque, dating from the 17th-century and well-known for the hand-painted blue tiles of its interior. The remainder of the day is free at your leisure. Dinner and overnight stay in Istanbul. (B,D)
Istanbul - Cappadocia
Breakfast at the hotel. Head to the Egyptian Spice Bazaar this morning to enjoy the diverse aromas before enjoying a laid-back Bosphorus Cruise, where you can admire the eclectic architecture of the city as you travel between Europe and Asia, watching the palaces of the Ottomans, Dolmabachce and Beylerbeyi pass by you. Back on dry land, transfer to the airport for a flight to Cappadocia, famed for its unique geological formations and 'fairy chimneys'. Arrive and transfer to the hotel. Spend the remainder of the day at your leisure, soaking up the breathtaking sunset views across the magical landscapes of Cappadocia. Dinner and overnight stay in Cappadocia. (B,D)
Breakfast at the hotel. We recommend starting the day with an unforgettable Hot Air Balloon flight over the landscapes of Cappadocia.* Later in the morning, visit the beautiful Dervent Valley where you'll see a large concentration of small fairy-chimneys and many unique rock formations, some of which resemble animals and human figures, hence the area has been nicknamed 'Imagination Valley'. Continue to Pasabagi to see the mushroom-shaped pinnacles and learn about the hermits who once lived here. In the afternoon, explore the Open-Air Museum of Goreme, where rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back as far as the 10th-century. Inside the cave churches, you'll find amazing frescoes and wall paintings. It's clear to see why this unique destination is a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. After an action-packed day, return to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Cappadocia.(B,D)
* Optional Hot Air Balloon Flight: Float over Cappadocia's fairy chimneys, tuff valleys and rock-cut churches and experience the sunrise from a unique viewpoint on a 1-hour hot air balloon flight. Enjoy panoramic sunrise views from up to 1,000 feet above the ground, and celebrate your safe landing with a champagne toast and a personalised flight certificate. Duration: from 5:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. Minimum age limit for children: 6 years old. Price per person: Approx. $320 to be paid at the destination.
Please note: the availability of the Hot Air Balloon Flight in Cappadocia depends on the weather conditions. The activity will be confirmed the day before.
Cappadocia - Izmir - Kusadasi
Breakfast at the hotel. Begin the day with a leisurely hike through the Rose Valley to visit the rock-churches and appreciate the natural beauty of the landscape. Continue to Cavusin, an ancient Christian village and in the afternoon, explore Kaymakli Underground City, an amazing place, carved deep into the rocks and dating back as far as the 8th-century. This underground complex was greatly extended during the Byzantine period, when it was used for protection against enemy raids, and is composed of many different levels and floors which reveal fascinating secrets about daily life in Byzantium. Emerge from the caves and transfer to the airport to catch a flight to Izmir. Arrive in Izmir and transfer to Kusadasi, on Turkey’s western Aegean coast. Arrive and get settled at the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Kusadasi. (B,D)
Kusadasi - Ephesus - Kusadasi
Breakfast at the hotel. This morning, set off for Ephesus, the best-preserved ancient city in Asia Minor. Explore its excavated collonaded streets and discover the ruins of the Temple of Hadrian and the Roman Baths. In the afternoon, visit the mysterious House of Virgin Mary, situated on Mount Koressos. This Catholic shrine and pilgrimage site is believed, by some, to be the home of Jesus's mother, who, after Jesus's crucifixion, lived the remainder of her earthly life on the site. Return to Kusadasi and enjoy the remainder of the day exploring or relaxing at your leisure. Dinner and overnight stay in Kusadasi. (B,D)
Kusadasi - Pamukkale - Istanbul
Breakfast at the hotel. Your adventure continues today as you set off for Pamukkale, where the high calcareous concentration of its waters has created one of the most spectacular land formations in the world, consisting of gigantic white waterfalls, stalactites and natural pools formed over centuries. Afterwards, transfer to Cardak airport in Denizli to catch a flight back to Istanbul. Arrive, transfer to the hotel and enjoy a final evening at your leisure in Turkey, bargaining in the Grand Bazaar and dining on delicious Turkish cuisine. Dinner and overnight stay in Istanbul. (B,D)
Istanbul - US
Breakfast at the hotel. It's time to bring your adventure through Turkey to an end. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for a flight back to the US. Arrive in the US and end your trip. (B)