- Trip Summary
- Similar Tours
- Departures from main US airports.
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- First class hotel accommodations
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Transportation shown in itinerary
Departures from main U.S. airports.
International flights: U.S. - Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires - U.S.
Internal flights: Buenos Aires - Ushuaïa; Ushuaïa - El Calafate; El Calafate - Buenos Aires.
10 nights accommodation in Charm category hotels.
Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles.
Visits as indicated in the itinerary with an English-speaking guide.
Air taxes and fuel surcharge.
Nautical Safari to the Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12
- Day 13
It's time to explore the diverse and vibrant nation of Argentina! Arrive at your U.S. departure airport ready to check-in for a flight to Buenos Aires. Night on board. *
* If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Arrive in Buenos Aires, a sprawling city, full of colonial architecture and vibrant culture. Spend the day getting to know this exciting city at your leisure. We recommend kicking off your trip with an unforgettable evening of entertainment by enjoying our optional Dinner and Tango Show.* Overnight stay in Buenos Aires.
Please note: If your flight arrives in Buenos Aires in the early hours of the morning, and you wish to have your room available before 3:00 p.m, you can book early check-in in the next step of the booking process.
* Optional Dinner & Tango Show: Experience an immersive evening of Argentinian food and arts at the Dinner and Tango Show. Watch traditional Tango dancers as you dine on Argentinian cuisine.
Breakfast at the hotel. Set off today on a city tour of Buenos Aires to get to know the city's most emblematic sights. See the majestic Plaza de Mayo, the lively neighbourhood of La Boca and the colourful houses of Caminito. In San Telmo, delve into the city's history before arriving at modern Puerto Madero, known for its cosmopolitan atmosphere. Continue to La Recoleta, known as Buenos Aires most prestigious neighbourhood, filled with distinguished historic buildings and European architecture. Also, explore Recoleta Cemetary before ending the tour in the neighbourhood of Palermo, the 'Lungs of Buenos Aires', thanks to its large green spaces. The remainder of the day is free at your leisure to explore the city further. Overnight stay in Buenos Aires. (B)
Buenos Aires - Ushuaïa
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for a flight to Ushuaïa. Arrive in Ushuaia, known as the 'End of the World'. Transfer to the hotel and, depending on your arrival time, spend the rest of the day at your leisure, soaking up the unique ambience of the town and the picturesque landscapes. We recommend a visit to the End of the World Museum. Overnight stay in Ushuaïa. (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. This morning, set off for Tierra del Fuego National Park to explore the breathtaking natural beauty of this unique region. Stop at Lapataia Viewpoint before enjoying a short trek on the iconic Ruta Nacional. Arrive in Lapataia Bay, known for its abundance of birdlife. From here, explore the coastline before entering into the thick forest to discover the rich peatlands. See Lake Acigami and enjoy the amazing views of the Andes in the background as you stop to take in the landscape. Finish the tour at Ensenada Bay. Later in the day, enjoy an excursion across the Beagle Channel, to see Sea Lion Island and the Les Eclareirs Lighthouse. Discover the rich birdlife as you navigate around Bird Island and look out for colonies of cormorants. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay in Ushuaïa. (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure. Take some time to simply admire the breathtaking views of the Tierra del Fuego Archipelago. Nearby islands are home to beautiful penguin colonies and are a must-visit sight for nature lovers. We recommend an optional 4x4 excursion to discover more of the region.* Overnight stay in Ushuaïa. (B)
* Optional 4x4 Excursion & Lake Tour: Discover the interior of Argentinian Patagonia on an exciting off-road 4x4 experience. Explore the Garibaldi Pass, the only route across the Fuegian Andes and from here you can enjoy spectacular views of both Lake Fagnano & Escondido. Head to the lakes to admire their beauty and explore the nearby forests to find the best spot to enjoy a delicious Argentine BBQ lunch. Return to Ushuaïa in the late afternoon.
Ushuaïa - El Calafate
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for a flight to El Calafate, a town near the edge of the unique region of Southern Patagonia, and home to the huge Perito Moreno glacier. If time allows, spend the day at your leisure exploring the town and sampling the unique cuisine of this other-worldly region. Overnight stay in El Calafate. (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Journey to the amazing Perito Moreno, the most famous glacier in the world. On arrival, enjoy an included tour of the Glacier National Park and view Lake Argentino, Argentina´s biggest freshwater on a Nautical Safari. From here it is possible to contemplate the beauty of Perito Moreno. Stroll along the walkways in front of the glacier to see this spectacular ice mass from different perspectives. Return to El Calafate and enjoy an evening at your leisure. Overnight stay in El Calafate. (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure, exploring the surroundings at your own pace or simply relaxing and enjoying the facilities of your hotel. You'll be captivated by the landscapes of this special region. If you want to know more about the glaciers, head to the Glaciarium Patagonian Ice Museum! Overnight stay in El Calafate. (B)
El Calafate - Buenos Aires
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport to board a flight to Buenos Aires. Transfer to your hotel and depending on your arrival time discover the vibrant capital. Indulge in the world-famous Argentinian cuisine and look out for impromptu Tango performances in the streets of La Boca and San Telmo. Overnight stay in Buenos Aires. (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure in exciting Buenos Aires. Dive into the gastronomic scene, find a tranquil spot to relax in leafy Palermo or do some last-minute souvenir shopping. In the evening, we recommend an optional dinner and tango show to end your Argentinan adventure in a memorable fashion!* Overnight stay in Buenos Aires. (B)
* Optional Half-Day Excursion to the Tiger Delta: Discover the landscapes that Buenos Aires offers from the Río de la Plata and visit charming San Isidro, a town of great historical and architectural importance. On the Delta, take a boat and discover what life is like in this area of islands. Admire the amazing houses and mansions located in the ravines on the shore and enjoy views of the Cathedral of San Isidro; the Port of Olivos; the Monumental stadium of River and the University City of Buenos Aires. Return to Buenos Aires.
Buenos Aires - Night on board
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for the flight back to U.S.. Night on board. (B)
Arrive in U.S. and end your trip.